Thermapen IR Thermometer
The Thermapen IR Thermometer is two instruments in one combining the advanced technology of the Raytemp 2 Infra Red Thermometer with the Thermapen Professional Thermometer. The IR thermometer is used by simply aiming at the target food item and pressing the button to get a surface temperature reading. Ideal for fridges, freezers, deliveries and hot hold units. The probe thermometer is ideally used for checking cooking temperatures giving a super fast response of the core temperature. The probe folds away when not in use and when the IR is to be used.
- Accurate reading in 3 seconds
- Probe range -49,9 to 299.9
- Infra Red range -49.9 to 349.9
- 0.1c resolution
- Intelligent backlit360 degree rotating LCD display.
- Probe 0.4c accuracy
- Infra Red +/- 1 oC accuracy between 0 to 100 oC
- Target ration 5:1
- Motion sensing probe sleep mode.
- Biomaster treated casing for reduced bacterial growth.
- 3.3 x 110mm probe folds back 180 degrees into the side of the instrument when not in use.
- K thermocouple sensor.
- Low battery icon.
- Battery life of 1000 hours continuous use (2x 3 volt CR2032).
- Dimensions: 19x50x157mm
- Weight 125g
- Includes certificate of calibration